As communities go to isolation, i notice colleagues, friends and community members expressing,
Our technology does not cure it. Perhaps it is a symptom.
Some ideas I am exploring:
1) More walks in nature and being in presence.
3) Noticing more that I didn’t. Birds, sounds, spring popping up.
4) Slowing down and enjoying the moment instead of past or present dreams
5) Zoom calls with colleagues. We are bringing children and pets to meetings.
6) Listening, Listening, Listening. Asking folks to share how they feel. When asked, I will share that too.
7) This Drift Worksheet is helpful for me (from CLG)
Sending love and connection to you. I am open to more.