A tree trimming company hired by the power company to trim the trees away from the power lines on Fremont Ave came by today. Not a big deal. My colleague watched them just outside his window and told me the following:
Thursday 21 December
- 9:00am Men Arrived and asked to have a car moved. Car was moved in 1 minute
- 10:25 am Men position truck and start work.
- 11:25 am Men leave for lunch
- 1:00 pm Men position truck and continue trimming tree
- 2:00 pm Men clean up and leave.
Work accomplished: 2 trees trimmed.
Work to still left to complete job on property: 1 tree.
Wow – nothing like a full days work. I imagine we are paying for this type of work ethic and giterdone attitude via our fees.
It saddens me to see such half assness.