- Who’s reading all these blogs? Agreed…friends, acquaintances, and no one.
- I am hoping this is true. BTW, here are our World Cup Blog advertising packages. Seriously, we are working hard to put ourselves into the middle of the river of energy that this tournament is all about. Hopefully this will sweep our sites to serious growth.
- Donovan is starting a new forum on BnA. Our goal is to share our products and services with our active members. BnA is quite large, and often folks that frequent one part of the site, don’t know about the other parts at all. We hope to get some good critical feedback on our products and help them travel better/faster/cheaper.
- Being Angry/Negative is Bad. I’ll add that you are/I am/we are products of our environments. If you hang around with negative people who are ripping on everyone and everything. You probably will too soon. If you hang with people who drive Mercedes, BMW’s and drink $10 lattes 2 times per day and watch soaps, you probably will be doing the same soon. When I went travelling around the world back in 96-97, I had short hair, was chunky – just like my co-workers. By the time I got back from India, I had long hair and was the most relaxed in my life (much like the other folks I traveled around in India).
- We on occasion kick folks out of the BnA community that are not in the right spirit of what we are trying todo…and that is to cultivate and interactive community that encourages independent travel. If some new member is in there swearing and ripping on the way people travel etc, that doesn’t do it for us. Gone they are.
Bob, Chris and I went to the Lumberjax game last night. Lacrosse is fun to watch and there was even 1 fight. The picture above is us drinking 1 liter of beer each. Chris/Bob considered this training for the upcoming World Cup. I guess big beers are part of what goes on in Germany on a regular basis.
Bob and I were mucking about last night after a huge 15+ hour work day for me. I’m thinking that this podcast stuff might be perfectly suited for something like World Cup.
Check out the podcast. Yer Baby!
Bob enjoying a beer in our office after blogging the friendlies.
Bob just keeps cracking me up with stuff like a Budweiser World Cup post. He makes a lot of good points. Reading his stuff, it feels like he is totally into what he is doing. A very cool feeling for sure.
In the brief time that Bob has been project managing and World Cup Blogging – he has had my laughing out loud a bunch of times…most recently – about the Angola WC Team.
I am getting addicted to the WC Site as well…reloading it 6 times per day to see what is going on – For the moment, Czech and England blogs are posting the most frequently. Not sure I can wait 5 months for the action to start. – Good nite from Cape town.
Anyway – I am super stoked to get this going – we have about 12 team bloggers getting going – so if you know any other soccer nutters who want to blog, have them contact bob (at) worldcup blog dot org.
In the meantime, here are links to all the team blogs and yes, we even have a referree blog (posts coming soon)!